Great on land and water! This top is unique but versatile, from festival, poolside, to the beach and being active. This is one of our favourite tops for surfing and doesn’t give you strange, weird tan lines like you would initially think. This is because the shoulders are a loser fit and preventing tan lines in one spot. But yes, you will get tans lines if you lay in the sun with this top on.
Style details: Cap Shoulder Top. Short lycra top with lining. Elastic shoulder detail.
Print: Makani [mah kaw nee] Meaning: The Wind.
Hand painted in water colour by Russian artist Elizaveta Boyur.
- 8 / XS
- 10 / S
- 12 / M
- 14 / L
- BUST (CM)
- WAIST (CM)
- HIP (CM)
- GYPSEA SIZE
- 8 / XS
- 10 / S
- 12 / M
- 14 / L
- Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date.
- Item/s must be in the original sale "as new" condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Gypsea has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
- Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be held liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
- When returning item/s please ensure you include your order number, postal address, email address, phone number, exchange requirements and reasons for returning the item/s.
- If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving a item to insure a full refund.
- Sale items are final and no returns, exchanges accepted. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
- Change of Address Gypsea cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Delivery Policy.
$10 Flat rate shipping within Australia
$20 AUD Flat rate international shipping
Orders within Australia are sent using Express Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-3 working days.
International shipping is free on all orders over $100. Shipments should appear within 4-15 business days after dispatch.
Please note:Gypsea uses Australia Post and cannot be held liable for errors made by these services.
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or cancelling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Gypsea products are packed and sent by Pikpak Logistics, VIC, Australia, and are dispatched within 1-3 business days.
Gypsea products are sent using Australia Post, and cannot be held liable for errors made by these services.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SOME COUNTRIES IMPORT DUTIES MAY APPLY, THESE DUTIES WILL VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. IMPORT DUTIES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.
- Free 30 Day Returns
- 10% To Ocean Conservation
- Secure Payments